- Responsible for the treatment
- Purposes of data processing
- Data retention period
- Legitimation for data processing
- Data communication
- International data transfers
- Your rights
- Obtaining your data.
¿Who is responsable of the processing your data?
Company name: INSTITUT DE MICROCIRURGIA DENTAL, S.L.
Jordi Cambra Sánchez
Trade name: CAMBRA CLÍNIC and CAMBRA CLÍNIC NENS
Postal address: Carrer Ganduxer, 122 – 08022 Barcelona (Barcelona)
Telephone: +34 93 212 10 08
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At INSTITUT DE MICROCIRURGIA DENTAL, S.L. The treatment of is carried out with the following purposes, depending on the reason for which you have provided them:
1. Manage data provided directly by the interested party, at a particular level, to inform them of our products and services, respond to their request, request or query and do a subsequent follow-up.
2. Manage the data provided by the patient at the time of hiring our services, at an organizational, accounting, tax and administrative level, as well as to inform you about services, events and news related to our professional activity that may be of interest to you.
3. Manage the particular data of the USER for their participation in the different events and activities that we organize and have authorized us to inform them about other activities or events that we can organize and that may be of interest to them.
4. Make, where appropriate, the USER profile to offer our products and services.
How long will we keep your data?
- The data for the management of the relationship with the patient and the billing and collection of services will be kept for as long as the contract is in force. Once said relationship has ended, where appropriate, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the eventual responsibilities arising from the contract are prescribed.
- The data related to the publication of comments on our products will be kept during the validity and publicity of the products or services to which they refer, unless you express your wish that they be eliminated at any time.
- The data for participation in events and activities will be kept for the time necessary for the purposes described, unless you have objected to their treatment or have previously canceled them.
- The data for the sending of commercial communications and the elaboration of commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you express your willingness to delete them.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- The legal basis for the processing of your data for purposes 1 to 3 is the contractual execution of the provision of the corresponding service.
- The prospective offer of products and services to patients is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consisting of being able to offer our patients the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. Said legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on this legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to oppose this treatment of your data, being able to do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
- The basis for sending commercial communications to non-patient users is the consent that has been requested, which may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of said consent will not affect in any case the execution of the contract, but the data processing for this purpose carried out previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be transferred to third parties except to:
- To the specialist medical professionals collaborating with the center.
- To mutuals, for the attention of the services demanded.
- To the financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
- To the competent public administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
Data transfers to third countries?
No international data transfers are made.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether INSTITUT DE MICROCIRURGIA DENTAL, S.L. we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if it is the case, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or its portability, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, INSTITUT DE MICROCIRURGIA DENTAL, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may materially exercise your rights as follows:
-By email attaching a copy of your ID to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
-By postal mail: Carrer Ganduxer, 122 – 08022 Barcelona (Barcelona), attaching a photocopy of your ID.
-At the indicated email and postal address, we will provide you with the corresponding forms to materially exercise these rights.
- If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- In the event that you consider your rights to be violated by referring to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the Control Authority in matters of competent data protection at through its website: www.agpd.es.
How have we obtained your data?
- The personal data that we process at INSTITUT DE MICROCIRURGIA DENTAL, S.L. come from the interested parties or their legal representative.
- We remind you that you should not provide data from third parties unless you have authorization from them and they have been previously informed.
PERSONAL IMAGE CONSENT
All the people who appear in the photographs on the website have given their consent. In the case of minors, their parents have provided such consent.